M&A, MERGERS and ACQUISITIONS
DST Advisory provides both buy-side and sell-side advisory services to middle-market companies.
Our experience in mergers and acquisitions enables us to deal smoothly with the cultural sensitivities of a client and to manage the counterparties with limited M&A experience.
We see M&A as an important part of a client’s overall growth strategy.
DST Advisory applies its transaction experience, market and industry expertise, throughout the process, including the feasibility analysis of the intended transaction considering actual market conditions, valuation of potential targets, developing bidding strategies, structuring the offer and executing the transaction.
On a typical M&A transaction we provide the following support to our clients:
• Evaluating the company for a possible transaction
• Investigating and contacting potential targets
• Assessing the new corporate structure after the transaction
• Providing legal, tax and audit consultancy in finalizing the transaction
• Assisting in coordinating all data room preparation and due diligence efforts
• Consulting on the shareholding structure and strategic planning of the commercial entity that will emerge following the transaction
DST Advisory aims to create an optimal, long-term capital structure that will meet ongoing strategic, operational and financial needs of the middle market companies.
DST Advisory provides access to many forms of capital including:
• Trade Finance
• Debt Finance
• Equity Finance
• Project Finance
• Mezzanine Finance
Common uses of the raised capital are mostly:
• Restructuring existing debt
• Project developments
In each client engagement DST Advisory examines a number of different financing alternatives while assessing the applicable structural, cost and timing considerations.