- Born in 1969
- Graduate of GU Industrial Eng. and MS degree on Project Management. Has academic publications
- More than 20 years of banking career
- Participated into vocational studies in Barclay’s, Lloyds, NatWest and Midland banks in England
- Worked for subsidiaries of UniCredit, Bank Hapoalim, Home Credit in Turkey, Romania and Kazakhstan
- Lately, he was Chairman of Home Credit Kazakhstan Bank
- Very diverse expertise in corporate banking, retail banking, leasing, factoring, consumer finance, and investment banking
- Currently, he provides assistance for M&A, debt financing, and financial restructuring to small and medium size companies mostly directly or occasionally through boutique advisory companies such as Tim Invest, BS Management, Aeon Consultancy, A1 Capital, and etc.